Recent Posts

Why depression is becoming an ominous trend among celebrities

3D rendering of a despaired and stressed woman [Photo: Shuttertstock] Last Saturday, Nairobians woke up to devastating news that a popular local stylist, Andre, who fitted sol generation, Fena Gitu, and many A-listers, had committed suicide by jumping off a building. “I just got a call at 6am from Shappa, …

Read More »

Favorite influences and artists could be buying fake YouTube views

Source SDE There is a 45/55 split of YouTube advertising revenue where Google keeps 45 percent and content creators get the remaining 55 percent. In March 2020, bongo flava icon Diamond Platnumz was hailed for reaching the 900 million views mark on YouTube soon after releasing Jeje. Three months later in June, …

Read More »